Sunday, September 13, 2020
Explosion of Color
Welcome to my studio. I have a floral card to share that I created with Power Poppy digital stamps...the image is from Garden Fireworks and the sentiment is from Countryside Bouquet. After printing the image, I colored the flowers with Copics and inked the edges of the panel with a Copic marker. I attached to a green card base. I photographed the card and then decided to add a sentiment ....shown in second photo.
Challenges:
Creative Confetti Challenge: Free For All-create anything you desire using Power Poppy Stamps.
Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 589 Theme is I Love...... Use something use love. I love Coloring, Flowers, and Digital Stamps
Artsystamper Digital Challenge: #23 Anything Goes
Double D Challenges: Colorful Challenge - third entry.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Copics,
Digital Stamps,
Flowers,
Power Poppy Digital Stamp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So very pretty!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Colorful’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
Me again and I still love your design and coloring on this creation! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop by for a visit.
Such a beautiful card, beautifully colored. I love your design! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
ReplyDeleteJudy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!
A beautiful floral card, love the colours you used. Thanks for joining in with my "I Love" challenge at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteLynn x
DT
Such a beautifully coloured floral card, many thanks for joining in with our 11th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x