Friday, September 11, 2020

Recycle for a Birthday Card


Hello!  Posting  another card that I made for the Challenge DCC S220 at The House That Stamps Built which is to use a recycled item on your creation.   I used another part of  a Kleenex box that I had saved because I like the pattern on the box.  I was also inspired by Donna's card that she made with a recycled Kleenex box. I die cut 3 sections of the box with a rectangle die and attached to a white card base.  I stamped the Happy Birthday portion of a  Repeat Impressions stamp on the top section with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white EP.  I added a Birthday die cut (Cheery Lynn Die) to the lower section.  To the middle I added a embossed section of a a card that I had received and saved.  I die cut it with an oval die and inked the edge with a Copic marker. Finished with some Dew Drops from my Stash.
Going to keep choosing the Kleenex boxes by their design.

Challenges:
Challenge DCC S220 at The House That Stamps Built 
Seize the Birthday: Challenge 199 Die Cuts



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! And who would ever know you were upcycling a kleenex box, nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful way to recycle and the end result is a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Never would have guessed it was from a recycled tissue box! Love the colors and I love how you recycled sentiment piece matches perfectly! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!