Thursday, September 24, 2020

Fall Leaves


Hello! I made this card a few days ago and forgot to post so I will do so now.  For the background I used a sheet of Gina K Designs Foil mates which I blended with Distress Oxide inks.  I tried to adhere foil to the design but for some reason I was not successful doing that. I stamped and embossed leaves and a sentiment form GKD Skeleton Leaves set (year 2018) on a panel of white cardstock. Used gold EP with Versamrk ink.  I inked the edges of both panels with Pilot Gold Metallic marker before assembling on a card base of Warm Cocoa GKD Cardstock. 
Monthly Mix Challenge: September Challenge Fall is almost here!
Modsquad Challenge: Autumn Foliage
Retro Rubber Challenge: #144 Anything Goes.  Stamps are from 2018 









Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty for fall! Just a couple weeks ago I wasn’t really ready for the season change but now I am really feeling it. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn card, love the embossing. Thanks for joining the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous leaves, gorgeous background= gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with Retro Rubber this week!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!