Saturday, August 8, 2020
Six Geese A-Laying
Welcome to my studio! I am playing with some stamps from a set called "Twelve Days of Christmas" from Creative Stamping magazine that I have had a couple of years. I stamped the goose and words "Six Geese A-Laying" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock and colored with Copics. I edged the trimmed panel with an Orange Copic marker and attached to a background of Patterned Paper from my stash. I used a white card base. Finished with die cut words using Cheery Lynn dies and a scrap of the pattern paper. Always fun to use this stamp set.
Challenges:
CAS Christmas Card Challenge: August 12 Days of Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Paper
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog: MLCCB#25 Anything Christmas Goes
The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up: Challenge #68
Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great Christmas card design. Love the goose.
ReplyDeleteFun Christmas card Theresa! Love your "geese a-laying"! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!
ReplyDeleteOh I love your big goose, all festive with her red ribbon! thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful 12 days of Christmas card, Theresa! Your big goose is cute, and the red ribbon, the sentiment, and the patterned paper make the card look festive. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHideko xx
Love your little goose, she's the perfect addition to the 12 days of Christmas :) Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.
ReplyDeleteTheresa this is a fancy little goose with the red ribbon round it's neck.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your lovely card and entering it into our challenge and good luck with the prize draw.
Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)
Mandy ♥
DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog!
Beautiful - a great CAS design.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.
Helen x