Sunday, August 16, 2020
Pop Goes the Peony!
Another post for today! I've been spending a little time in the studio...cloudy outside today. I created this card for the challenge at Creative Confetti - to color up the background to make your flower pop. I used a colored textured cardstock for my background for the Peony that I stamped, colored, and fussy cut. The flower and leaves stamps from Power Poppy Peony Muse set were inked with Distress Oxide inks Picked Raspberry and Peeled Paint and stamped on to White CS(used masking when stamping the leaves under the flower). Colored in the image with Copics. Arranged yellow and red panels on a green card base. Attached the flower and the sentiment ( Power Poppy Dahlias set) that I heat embossed with Red EP on a scrap of yellow and layered with scrap of green. I don't often mix pink and red but thought this combo really popped!
Challenges:
Creative Confetti Challenge: Pop Goes the Flower
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Copics,
Distress Oxide Inks,
Flower,
Fussy Cuts,
Heat Embossing,
Peony,
Power Poppy Stamps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Beautifully colored and designed.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty Theresa! Love how you used paper to create that bit of drama and POP! Beautiful creation!
ReplyDelete