Sunday, August 16, 2020
Fluttering Wishes
Hello! One of my favorite things to stamp, among many subjects, is Butterflies. I have many Butterfly stamps and I have chosen one from GKD Birds & Blossoms set to use for this card. I stamped the images on White CS and colored with Copics. I added the sentiment from GKD Wild Blossoms. Used Memento Black ink and heat embossed with Clear EP. I edged the panel with Black Copic marker and attached to a textured card base that matched the color of the flowers.
Challenges:
Double D Challenges: Butterflies
Monthly Mix Challenge at GKD: Create white space on your card.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Birthday,
Butterflies,
CAS,
Flowers,
GKD Stamps,
Heat Embossing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Simply beautiful Theresa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Butterflies’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
Beautiful butterfly card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
ReplyDeleteDiane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
Wonderful card for the challenge.
ReplyDeleteso lovely and you did amazing with those butterflies! Thank you for entering the Gina K Designs challenge this month!
ReplyDelete