Hello! Today I am playing with a few challenges. I created this CAS card for the Creative Confetti Challenge to Keep it Simple and it fits other current challenges. I used a flower stamp from Power Poppy Peony Muse set and a sentiment from Power Poppy Dahlia set. I inked both stamps on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. I inked the edge of the trimmed panel with a pink Copic marker and attached to a Mint Green textured card base. I used pink and green because this is one a my favorite color combos.
Challenges:
Creative Confetti Challenge: Keep It Simple
Make My Monday: #128 Clean and Simple
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Favorite Color Combination. I stamp a lot of floral cards with pink and green-my favorite combo.
CAS On Friday: Challenge 186 Nature


A beautiful CAS card, lovely image and colour combo. thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week.
ReplyDeleteChris
x
Gorgeous design and coloring.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty sweet card, Love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Mame My Monday. Caz. DT
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Theresa. Gorgeous colours and colouring. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. xx Wilma
ReplyDeleteLove this clean and classy creation Theresa! That flower is the perfect image for this look and you've done it up so sweetly!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree more with you pink/green combination and what a lovely card you have created! I love the clean CAS look. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!
ReplyDeleteSo elegant! Thank you so much for joining in with the AYLI challenge. Your make is perfect for the pink plus one theme. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x
ReplyDelete