Monday, July 27, 2020

Flowers for You


Hello!  I have been playing with another challenge from Creative Confetti Challenge-Sketch It Out! Using the sketch shown below I  created a card with a zinnia stamp from Power Poppy Vibrant Thanks set.  The zinnia was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored with Copics. I sponged the background with a DOI. I cut the image with an oval die and attached to a scallop oval of Green CS.  I used a background of patterned paper from Blank Canvas pad by First Edition that I inked with a Copic marker. The floral paper inspired the colors that I used for coloring the flowers. A sentiment was heat embossed on a strip of green vellum and added to the card. I used a card base of textured mint cardstock and added some dewdrops for embellishments. 

Other challenges:
Allsorts Challenge: 581/582 Flowers All Over
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Papers


Stay safe! Stay Healthy! Please wear a Mask!
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. A really pretty and feminine floral creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Flowers all Over' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the colors you picked and the vellum is a great way to add your sentiment and not cover up that beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!