Sunday, August 2, 2020

Time on the Beach


Hello!  I am sharing a card that I have made with a beach theme.  I used some very old stamps from a Flourishes  set which is now retired.  I stamped the images with  Distress Oxide inks and then water colored with the DOI and a water brush.   Four stamps from this set were used in creating the card. I used a Kraft mat and a blue card base to finish.  Making this short since deadline is near.

Challenges:
Double D Challenges: Let's Go To The Beach
CAS Mix Up Challenge: August -Beach- water coloring must be the main element.
Alphabet Challenge: I is for Island Fun


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty beach scene with wonderful details, Theresa! How I would love to be sitting there right now, listening to the waves...Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for joining in at The Alphabet Challenge with this gorgeous tranquil beach scene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine myself swinging lazily in the hammock, although I probably wouldn't be able to get into it! This is a really great beach seen, it looks so serene and peaceful. I love that sky. thanks for joining us at CAS mix up this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous beach scene. I love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous beach scene Theresa! Love your watercolour sky with clouds and that small sailboat off in the distance. But it's the palm trees and that comfy looking hammock that adds so much peace and relaxation to the scene. Great work! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely relaxing scene. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a peaceful setting, love the softness of the colours that make this scene so inviting. Simply beautiful. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful, peaceful card! I love the scene you have created and everything about it is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Alphabet Challenge "I" is for Island Fun!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!