Friday, July 24, 2020
Apple Blossom Time
Hello! I have created another one of the Slim Line cards that are trending now. I resized and printed digitals images and a sentiment from Power Poppy Apple in Season set on white cardstock. I colored the images with Copics using some pencils for highlights. I trimmed this to 3.75" x 8.75" and inked the edges with a Pilot Gold Metallic Pen. I attached this a white card base 4" x 9". I really like how my coloring turned out....looks even better in real life.
Challenges:
Confetti Creation Challenge: Change It Up -make a slim card.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Apple,
Copics,
Gold Pilot Marker,
Power Poppy Digital Stamps,
Slim Line
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So very beautiful! Gorgeous coloring.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool way to use a digi to bring the image all the way from the bottom to the top -- so very pretty Theresa!!!
ReplyDelete