Saturday, May 2, 2020

You Make Me Smile


Welcome!  Hope all is well with you. Today I am playing with the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. I chose some patterned papers from First Edition Paper's Blank Canvas pad and used Gina K Designs stamps to create a fancy fold design. Photo below shows open card. 
Other supplies: Circle Dies, Flower Die, Black Ink, Distress Oxide Ink Abandoned Coral and Peeled Paint, White CS. 
Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: #552 Sketch shown below.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using patterned papers.

Stay Safe! Stay Healthy! Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I really like these colours and your pretty paper! I'm happy our sketch could inspire you! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope you'll be back again!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Tuesday Morning Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with those wonderful flowers and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like this version of this card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love your flowers and pretty paper!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!