Wednesday, April 29, 2020

To Brighten Your Day


Hello!  I have another card made with the sketch from Creative Confetti challenge shown below. This time I used Power Poppy's stamps from Poppies clear stamp set. I colored the Poppies with Copics on a white card stock panel that I trimmed and attached to patterned paper from the Blank Canvas pad from 1st Editions Papers. I let some of the flowers extend over the edges. I used a shiny organza ribbon and hand made double bow to complete the design. I am pleased with the finished card.

Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More: #387 Make Your Mark





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. /Very pretty. Love your coloring on the poppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a wonderful layout to show off those pretty poppies. Your coloring is fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!