Sunday, May 3, 2020

Traveling by Train


Hello!  The latest challenge at The Library Challenge is The Girl on the Train.  I read this book sometime ago but I remember it had several surprises as Rachael searched for answers and discovered many things as she investigated (explored) the lives of people that she saw from the train. I thought the sentiment that I used on my card somewhat reflected the story of the book.  My steam engine train is not really the right kind of train from the book but it was the stamp that I have and I used the colors from the cover. Other supplies: Gina K. Designs stamps, Copics, Memento Black Ink, Red, Black and White Cardstocks, Darice Embossing Folder.
Challenges:
Always Fun Challenge: #160 Embossing Folders
The Library Challenge: #58 The Girl on the Train



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. This is a perfect take on the cover, Theresa, and a wonderfully perfect sediment! I love how clean and crisp it is! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so cool and I can see how you were inspired by the photo. The colors are great and it is a perfect sentiment to go with the train image. Take care and stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely perfect! I love the embossed clouds. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!