Hello! I created this card for The Creative Confetti Challenge - Flowers for the Front Line with stamps from Power Poppy Azalea and Vibrant Thanks sets. I stamped the image and words on white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and heat embossed with Clear EP. I colored the image with Copic Markers and used a Glaze Marker on the Stamens. I attached to a background of patterned paper from my stash and a card base of white card stock. Love this azalea stamp....such a great spring bloom. I plan to send this card to the staff at the Life Card Center where my Mother is a resident. Thankfully no one there has been sick with the virus.
Challenges:
Creative Confetti: Flowers for the Front Line-create a card for someone on the front lines of the medical fight.
Make My Monday Challenge: #120 Spring Flowers
The Flower Challenge: Challenge #43 Spring/Autumn

Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!
Have a great day!
I love reading your comments.
Theresa


Fabulous colouring on the flowers the CAS layout is perfect thank you for joining in at MMM
ReplyDeleteBeautiful image and coloring. The staff will love getting this from you. We owe so much to all health care workers.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that you are singing this out to those that are helping to keep us safe. It is amazing and will be appreciated. I know that I have heard good things about the ones that I have sent. Thanks for joining us at Creative Confetti. Stay safe and best wishes.
ReplyDeleteBarbara
Such a beautiful card and flowers Theresa! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx
ReplyDeleteWonderful to see anothr of your cards at The Flower Challenge Theresa, its so pretty and just perfect for Spring. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again. And sorry for the late comment.
ReplyDeleteYour card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mary Ellen
blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful image and message for this challenge Theresa! Such a clean and classy creation!