Sunday, March 8, 2020

St. Patrick's Day Lantern

Hello! or should I say Top of the Morning to Ya?   I've been having fun creating St. Patrick's cards so I thought I'd make a Lantern for St. Pat's Day as well.  I started with a sheet of 12" x 12" green cardstock and cut the design with my Cameo using Silhouette file #253765 by Suzanne Cannon.  I erased the cuts for the fold lines before cutting because I like to use my Scor-Pal to mark the fold lines.  I think this gives a smoother look to all the folds.  I assembled the lantern and  used vellum to cover the openings.  Placed a battery tea light inside. 
Challenges:
Love To Craft Challenge Blog: March LTCCB #44 Anything Goes
Scor-Pal: Scor-pal More Than One Score Challenge March #68 - Anything Goes or Spring/Easter
Cut It Up: Challenge #195 Green with Envy.  Used Silhouette file with Cameo.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. Great lantern design and with such fun St. Patrick's Day decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project for St. Patrick's Day! Thanks for joining us at the Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic lantern project and great design choices! I love this for St. Patrick's day! I appreciate you sharing it with us at the Cut It Up! Challenge! Hope to see more of your work in our gallery! : )
    Rachelle - DT@CIU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lanterns are so much fun. Yours is fabulous. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cut it Up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun project! I agree about the score lines, and I always erase them and use the score board, too. Much neater.

    Thanks for sharing your Green with Envy project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!