Hello! I have so much patterned paper that I forget what I have. I found a book of patterned paper from Trimcraft that was a freebie in a Creative Stamping magazine. I pulled out a sheet that I used on the card shown above. The design reminded me of GKD's stamp set Old Country Roses so I inked up the layered rose stamps with 3 shades of pink ink and stamped on white CS. I fussy cut the trio of Roses and attached to a panel of the printed paper. Heat embossed a GKD sentiment from Scripty Saying with Gold EP. Attached the panel to a Pink card base. Love how this came together with little effort. Now to use some more of those pretty papers.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using patterned paper.
Make My Monday: #117 In the Pink
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Add Flowers

So beautiful and the pattern paper and the rose stamps do go together so well. I love the soft colors.
ReplyDeletea wonderful card!
ReplyDeletethank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!
hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi
Great interpretation of In The Pink. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again. And sorry for the late comment.
ReplyDeletePretty card and paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.
ReplyDelete