Sunday, February 16, 2020

Glitzy Gold and Red


Hello! This is my third post today....working on completing some challenges before time runs out.  For this card, I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches shown below with some stamps from Gina K Designs You Have My Heart set.  I also used Gina K Gold Glitz Glitter gel for the first time with a Tim Holtz Stencil Layering Lace to create a "doily" element for the background on white cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment and hearts with red ink and heat embossed with GKD Clear EP on white CS.  I used Spellbinder circle dies to trim this and a mat of Red CS.  Finished the design with red satin ribbon and bow and red nail head bling. 
Challenges:
Mix It Up Challenges: MIUCB #34 Anything Goes + Stenciling. Used Tim Holtz stencil with Glitter Gel.
Monthly Mix Challenge: Just Add Texture. Used Glitz Glitter Gel for my texture as well as ribbon and heat embossing.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love how you used the gold Glitz Glitter Gel to create your background and make the sentiment pop! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!