Hello! I made this card using a die cut to create a stencil then I sponged the edge of a white cardstock with the stencil using DOI Picked Raspberry. ( I used Modern Flower Card Wrap die from Simon Says Stamp - the die cut is shown in the photo below.) I added a rounded green border to the stenciled area that I cut with two circle dies, one with stitching. I stamped a Gina K Design birthday sentiment with same pink ink and then dry embossed the flourish and words below the sentiment with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I inked the raised design with DOI. Finished with a GKD Grass Green card base.
Challenges:
CAS Mix Up Card Challenge: February Stencil from Die-cuts + Stamping + YourChoice. I used sponging and dry embossing.
Mix It Up Challenge: MIUCB #34 Anything Goes + Stenciling
TIME OUT challenges: #155 Be inspired by the words- It's your Birthday, etc.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa





Adore these bright, vibrant colours and love you used the pink for the sentiment too. Super idea with the stencil. Thanks for joining Time Out x
ReplyDeleteWonderful stencil design and I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card, and your stenciled image is lovely. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.
ReplyDeleteThe combination of bright pink and green gives a spring-y feeling to the card! A great CAS design! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
ReplyDeleteThis die was perfect for cutting a stencil, Theresa! Love the bright pink and green! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!
ReplyDeleteGreat ink blending on that die cut stencil. Nice combination of colours too for this sweet card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!
Beautiful colours and a perfect die to use for a stencil! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colours and such a pretty stencil design. Thank you for playing along with the CAS Mix Up challenge xx
ReplyDeleteLove those colours and the real CAS design of your card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!
ReplyDeleteEverytime I visited Seize the Birthday this card would catch my eye. I finally clicked on over to take a closer look. It's such a neat design! I want to try my hand at this layout soon. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing your card at Mix It Up Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteAnn DT
Cool stencil effect. Thanks for sharing with us at MIx It Up.
ReplyDelete