Today I am sharing a card that I made continuing with a Twelve Days of Christmas series that I began some time ago but never completed. I am picking up with Nine Ladies Dancing from the set called "Twelve Days of Christmas" from Creative Stamping magazine that I got last Christmas. Using masking technique, I stamped the Dancing Pig 5 times on the front and 4 times on the inside (below)with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the nine ladies with Copics Markers. That way I covered all Nine Ladies. I decided that the dancing ladies would hold a banner wishing Merry Christmas. I heat embossed the sentiment from my stash with Gold EP on vellum, fussy cut the words, and strung the banner on metallic gold thread. I stamped the words beneath the dancers on the front and added a New Year sentiment to the inside. Finished with a Red card base.
Challenges:
Double D Challenges: Twelve Days of Christmas Part 2
Time Out Challenges: #150 Merry and Cheerful
Allsorts Challenge: Week 550 Inspired by a song, Inspired by The Twelve Days of Christmas.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #468 Anything Goes for Christmas - Optional theme Use Word Merry.
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog: MLCCB #17 Anything Christmas Goes
Make My Monday Challenge: #111 Anything Christmas
Here's a link to the other cards in the series: https://theresastudio.blogspot.com/search/label/Twelve%20Days%20of%20Christmas
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa




Fantastic! You got all 9 dancers in!
ReplyDeleteThis sure made me giggleThanks for joining Time Out-love the image and your soft colouring and super idea to place the sentiment like this!
ReplyDeleteMade me chuckle and it is a lovely design
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I am smiling so big right now. Those pig ballerinas are so stinkin' CUTE!!!! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
ReplyDeleteJudy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!
What a fabulous fun card, great imagination here and fabulous design, love how you have displayed your 12 days of Christmas part 2 of our 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS challenge. Thanks for your entry and good luck in the draw @ DOUBLE D
ReplyDelete{aNNie}Designer for Double D challenges
OMG aren't you the clever one!!!! This is just fabulous ... love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘12 Days of Christmas’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
Super cute and fun creative card. I'm loving it.
ReplyDeleteI love your dancing ladies. Wonderful card design and great take on the inspiration photo too.
ReplyDeleteFabulous and fun card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
Superb card. Love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnuts christmas challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT
This is brilliant. I like how you have managed to fit them all on too. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x
ReplyDeleteWhat a super fun card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.
ReplyDeleteOh, this is perfect! Fun series, and you got all nine of these pretty pig ladies on your card. So cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Double D, and have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWow.. I love it! Those 9 ladies are the cutest and you gave me an ear worm! What a fun way to create 9 ladies dancing. Awesome! Thank you for joining us at Time Out challenges, hugs ~ Ishani
ReplyDelete