Friday, November 15, 2019

Birthday Card with Stencil


Hello! I have been playing with stencil monoprinting to create a card for the challenge at CAS Stencil Challenge. You simply apply inks onto a stencil, spray with water, and lay on a panel of water color paper to create the design. I used a Lace Layering stencil by Tim Holtz with Distress Oxide inks Candied Apple and Peeled Paint.  I trimmed a section of the panel, inked the edges with a Copic marker and added to a card base of White CS.  Finished with Cheery Lynn die cut words to make a Birthday card. 
Check out the tutorials for this technique at the CAS Stencil challenge.  I found them very helpful.
Challenges:
Addicted to CAS Challenge: #172 Birthday
CAS Stencil Challenge: Stencil Monoprint

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful stencil monoprint panel, Theresa for your beautiful Christmas card. TFS and joining us at CAS Stencil Challenge. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've really mastered stencil monoprinting, Theresa. Your monoprint is so crisp and clean. Love the colours and the lovely design. A simple die-cut sentiment is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful stencil you used for your monoprint technique Theresa! Love the colors you used for this pretty birthday card! thanks for joining us at CAS Stencil! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stencil monoprint ..... great colours too. Thank you for playing along with the CAS Stencil challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome use of the stencil! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous job with the stencil and I love the colors. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!