Welcome! I have 2 cards to share that were results of a stencil monoprint that I created with a Tim Holtz stencil, distress oxide inks, and watercolor paper. The top card uses a leftover from the panel with the stencil monoprint that I used in an earlier card that I posted. I simply trimmed the remnant with a circle die, inked the edge with a marker, and adhered on top of a ribbon wrapped around a panel of white card stock. I finished with a Coral card base and stamped with a GKD sentiment with Candied Apple ink.
The background of this card was a result of using the excess ink left from inking the stencil. I used watercolor paper to absorb the ink from the work mat in layers and dry between the layers. I trimmed the panel and attached to white card base. Added a die cut poinsettia leftover from another project and stamped a GKD Christmas sentiment.
Challenges:
CAS Stencil Challenge: November Stencil Monoprint
Addicted to CAS: #172 Code Word Birthday
Make My Monday Challenge: #109 Red, Green and White
Allsorts Challenge: Week 546 Christmas Flowers




Two pretty cards and a lovely Poinsettia, many thanks for joining in with our Christmas Flowers theme at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Both cards are so pretty. I really love the one with the poinsettia on it but then again a poinsettia design gets me every time.
ReplyDeleteTwo really beautiful cards, Theresa! What a great way to use your leftover monoprint on the first card and your background on the 2nd card is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Stencil and Addicted to CAS!
ReplyDeleteSo pleased you joined us again, Theresa at CAS Stencil using a left over piease of stenciled monoprint background. Hugs..Nancy
ReplyDeleteGorgeous birthday card, perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely cards. Always a bonus when leftovers make such beautiful cards in their own right. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.. Love Dawn x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Theresa. Your sweet center of your medallion makes a statement on your first card. Always great when you can get a twofer. And your second card is beautiful with the leftover ink background. Gorgeous layered poinsettia! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards Theresa. It's always good to use up those pretty leftover pieces. Thank you for playing along with this month's CAS Stencil challenge xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! Your holiday card has such a wonderful background. Thank you for playing with us at the Make My Monday Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
ReplyDeleteWonderful festive cards, love the stencil monoprint flower, makes a lovely focal point on your 1st card. Thankyou for joining in at CAS Stencil, Cathy x
ReplyDelete