Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Focus on Holiday Sentiment


Hello! Jumping back to Christmas with a shiny and bright card that focuses on the Christmas sentiment from Gina K designs Merry & Bright stamp set.   I stamped the words with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold EP on GKD Red CS.  I did some dry embossing around the edges and highlighted the raised surfaces with Gold ink. I framed the sentiment with a frame cut from Gold Metallic CS using Spellbinders Label Dies. To finish, I attached this to a Gold Metallic card base.
Challenges to enter:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #458 Anything Goes as long as It's Christmas with Optional Twist-Sentiment as the Focal Point
Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C 505 Focus on the Sentiment
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog: MLCCB #15 Anything Christmas Goes
Winter Wonderland: Merry and Bright Challenge

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card design and elegant with the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant in red and gold - beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!