Monday, October 7, 2019

All About Circles


Hello! Back with another quick post.   This card was made with a Pumpkin stamp from Repeat Impressions that I stamped with Memento Tangelo ink on white card stock and fussy cut.  I simply attached a panel of orange and white dotted pattern paper from stash to a white card base and stamped a GKD sentiment with  the orange ink and heat embossed with clear EP.  I attached the pumpkin and glued on some orange dots punched with a hole punch.  Made it look like one of those fancy designer pumpkins! Easy, peasy!
Challenges:
Double D Challenges: Orange and White
The House That Stamps Built: Challenge DCC 0219 Circles





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS creation! I love the orange and white polka dotted Designer Paper against the white space! And that sweet little pumpkin is so perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Orange And White Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little dots on your sweet pumpkin! Lovely CAS card! Thanks for playing along in the "Use Circles" challenge over on THTSB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fabulous CAS card...love that fun~fun polka dot pumpkin!! Thank you for joining our Double D challenge!!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pretty pumpkin card and all those dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo . . . my favorite pumpkin and it looks fabulous all dressed up like this! Great job with the orange and white color scheme. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Thanksgiving card Theresa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Orange & White ONLY’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!