Monday, October 21, 2019

Christmas Blessings

Hello! I have been playing with more patterned paper from Heartfelt Creations Festive Holly Collection. I used a panel of Cardinals in a Holly Bush  from the paper collection that I stamped with a Christmas sentiment with Memento Red Ink and embossed with Cuttlebug Allegro EF.  I added glossy accents to the berries and birds' beaks for texture. Trimmed the panel and attached to a card base of GKD red cardstock. I added some red gems and a die cut Poinsettia with a center of gold glitter to finish.  The flower was cut from the HFC paper with dies from Creative Dies. 
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Papers. 
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #460 Add a flower or two or more.
Artsystamper Digitals Challenge: Challenge 2 Patterned Paper
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog: MLCCB #15 October Anything Christmas Goes

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of patterned paper! I love the way you used the bird as part of the design and really used a lot of added products to the paper itself. Perfect for our Patterned Paper challenge at Artsystamper Digitals!

    Hugs,
    Bev aka Artsystamper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the pattern paper you used for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply BEAUTIFUL Theresa! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - a really elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at MLC this month.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!