Welcome to the studio! Today I am playing with the challenge #119 at Retro Rubber to use fall colors orange, red, and brown in a card using a stamp older than 1 year old. I used GKD stamps from A Year of Leaves set that is dated 2009. I stamped leaves and a sentiment using DOI Vintage Photo and Fired Brick on water color paper and used a water brush to color the leaves with DOI Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick and Walnut Stain. I attached to a card base of GKD Dark Chocolate CS. After making the top photo of my card, I decided to add some splashes of color and made a second photo. Not sure which I like the best but the top one is more CAS.
Challenges:
Retro Rubber Challenge #119: Fall colors of Orange, Red, and Brown. GKD stamps are at least 9 years old.
Retro Rubber Challenge #119: Fall colors of Orange, Red, and Brown. GKD stamps are at least 9 years old.
The Male Room: Challenge #119 Autumn




Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful CAS design. Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room craft challenge. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteCute CAS fall card. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderfully CAS and the leaves really do feel like they are falling. Thanks for playing with us at Retro Rubber. Claire DT
ReplyDelete