Welcome to my studio! Today I have a card made with Repeat Impressions Sandcastle stamp (Year 2016). I stamped the image with Memento Toffee Crunch ink on White CS and colored with Copics and sponged the sky with Memento Summer Sky ink. I stamped the image a second time and fussy cut the star fish and added glossy accents to it. I attached the star fish, 2 real seashells, and a real mini sand dollar to give dimension to the scene. Stamped the sentiment with DOI Vintage Photo. I finished with a Blue card base and mat of Kraft CS.
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge A1419. Used Row 1 Down-By the Sea, Sponging, Dimension.
The House That Stamps Built: Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge A1419. Used Row 1 Down-By the Sea, Sponging, Dimension.
Retro Rubber Challenge: #RRCB118 Sketch Challenge. The sandcastle stamp is 3 years old or older.
CASology: Week 350-Water
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa




What a fantastic card. Love that sandy scene. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card! Fabulous colors and the way you added the starfish and shells make the image look amazing!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteI really like this soft sandy beach scene and the small sand dollar shell as the accent piece is spot on! Really beautiful! : )
ReplyDeleteRachelle
Nice card love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.
ReplyDelete