Hello! Isn't it amazing all the things author Mo Williams' pigeon does and tries to do like "Driving a Bus"? I was not familiar with this children's book so had to do a little research on the author and book. For the challenge at The Library Challenge #40 "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus", I decided to create a card featuring a pigeon to send someone amazing. I was inspired by the colors of the cover and also the speech bubble. I found a digital image of a pigeon, printed it on white CS and added more blue to the color and some coral stripes (inked with DOI Abandoned Coral) to anchor the bird on my one layer card. Stamped the bubble and sentiment stamps from Jane's Doodles set in Memento Black ink. Fun to make!
Addicted to CAS: Challenge #166 One Layer
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa



What a fun pigeon - I love the cas, colourful style of this lovely card. Thanks for joining The Library.
ReplyDeleteThat series is absolutely wonderful and quite funny! I love what you did with the inspiration for the library challenge and so glad you played with us at Addicted To CAS. Thanks for joining us.
ReplyDelete