Thursday, July 11, 2019

Give Me a Lemon and I'll Make Cards

Welcome!  Today I am playing with a never before used Lemon/Lime Slice stamp from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.  I have used it for 2 projects made for some challenges.  For the tag above I stamped the slice several times using Memento inks and Copics to color.  Also stamped and colored a Marcella Hawley Strawberry stamp and sentiments from the same set Strawberries.  Finished by rounding the corners with a punch and adding a mat of Yellow CS. The ribbon for this was found in my stash. 
Challenge:
Tag You're It! Challenge: #91 Summer Fruits






I used the lemon slice stamp again to create this CAS card.  Added orange stripes with a GKD stamp and finished with Hero Arts sentiment  using Memento Citrusy colored inks.  Finished with Bright Yellow card base.
Challenge:
CAS Colours & Sketches: Challenge Sketch #329
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge 349 Clean and Simple 
Addicted to Stamps Challenge: #176 A Clean and Simple Summer card
CASology: Week 347 Citrus

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

10 comments:

  1. These are fun and summery cards! I like that citrus slice stamp and hope to use mine again soon. Great job showing how versatile it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tag and a beautiful clean and simple designed card, great for our challenge :)
    Thank you for playing along at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this detailed lemon slice! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card..so refreshing and summery!Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Theresa these are just awesome! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
    Darlene
    ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two wonderfully fresh cards. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling use of the sketch, very summery. Thanks for playing along at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy citrus stamping! Summer captured!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!