Saturday, July 13, 2019

Flowers from the Garden




Welcome to my studio!  I am playing again with this month's Twofer Card Challenge-we are to create 2 different designs for 2 different occasions using the same stamp, stencils, and/or dies. The theme for this challenge is Garden.  For this two some, I am using Flower Dies from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Flower Bundle on both cards.  
My first card features a Garden of Flowers die cut and embossed with 3 different size dies cut from GKD Pink CS.  Arranged them with stems cut from another die in the flower bundle. Added some centers using some leftover shapes in my stash that were punched from Yellow CS.  GKD Sentiment was stamped in SU Glorious Green ink. All CS from stash.
The second card is a Thank You card featuring the same Spellbinders 3 Flower Dies cut from Small Check pattern paper from Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper pad.  I teamed these flowers with the stems cut with  Memory Box die Splendid Clarkia from Green CS and more leftover punched centers.  I assembled the card with Grass Green Card Base, mat of ivory CS, the flowers and stems, Cheery Lynn die cut Thank  You, and a die cut Butterfly( another leftover from stash). 
I enjoy  flowers from my garden every summer. 


Challenges:
Twofer Card Challenge: #18 Garden
Always Fun Challenges: #118 Anything Goes
Make My Monday Challenge: #100 Thank You
Crafty Sentiments: Add Sentiment
Die Cuttin Divas: Challenge 48 Summer or Tropical.  I have a Summer Garden design. Used dies from Spellbinders Flower Bundle, Memory Box, and Cheery Lynn.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: July- Always about using Patterned Paper.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful garden of flowers on one card and lovely cut flowers on your second card! Two great designs, Theresa! I'm loving the plaid; how fun if flowers came that way! Very imaginative! Thank you so much for playing again in Twofer #18! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Thanks for sharing your thank you card at Make My Monday!

    Janeen
    Design Team at Make My Monday Challenge Blog
    http://www.demidoodle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely flower bed you created, Theresa, those pink blooms are so pretty against the vine-like leaves ... and what a great idea to cut the yellow blooms from pp, it seems to add even more dimension ... and of course that delicate butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards fresh from the garden, Theresa! I love the pink and yellow combination among all the beautiful greenery! Those gingham flowers are so sweet and I love how you have your butterfly fluttering toward them! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Twofer Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!