Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Birthday for a Young Scientist


Hello!  Today's card was made for my great nephew who turns 8 today and is very interested in science and doing experiments. On white CS, I printed and colored a digital image that I found online for his card and added die cut words and lots of punched out dots for bubbles.  Also added some Glossy Accents to the test tubes and flasks. Used GKD Blue Raspberry CS for words and card base and Cheery Lynn Dies. 

  Finished the inside with printed message and more images.

Challenges to enter:
Seize the Birthday: # 167 Anything Goes
Die Cut Divas: June Challenge Celebrate the Birthdays



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. It's always such a pleasure to come by and read your blog! Your nephew is going to love how personalized you made his card! I can only imagine how well the glossy accents looks!! Thanks for playing along with us again at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So unusual and fun. Perfect for the little scientist So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card inside and out. Your great nephew is sure to love this. Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Divas :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!