Friday, January 18, 2019

Truckin' with Heart


Hello!  Playing with dies from Cheapo Dies to create a card with a lot of love! Die cut the truck from DCWV Foil CS,  tires from Black and Silver CS, hearts from Red CS and Metallic Silver CS, words from Red CS. Assembled the pieces on a panel of White CS that I edged with Silver Metallic Marker. Attached that to a panel of Patterned Paper and a card base of GKD Red CS.  Love the way this came together for a fun Valentine card.
I put this all together with GKD Connect Glue....this is the best glue ever. You must give it a try. I never liked to use glue before....too messy....but this works just great!  I was not paid for this endorsement.
Challenges:
Alphabet Challenge: V is for Vehicle.
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge: 386 Hearts on Fire
Double D Challenge: Looking Back in Time.  The pickup truck is from another time.
The Male Room: Challenge #102 Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers: January Anything Goes with Dies
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges: January always about using Patterned Papers











Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

10 comments:

  1. So cute Theresa! I just love these old trucks! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Looking Back in Time’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the truck,and it's filled to overflowing with hearts, thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! love the truck full of love, a Super card. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG / Beverage challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This truck! It's old timey, but cute, too, and I love it! Makes a perfect guy Valentine. Great card for our Double D challenge, Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.


    Meena HLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. a very sweet card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very happy card. Your execution is perfect. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhhh what a clever and adorable card! love, love, love that truckload of hearts! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Full of love your card! What a beauty and eye catching details. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers with Dies. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    HLS - DT Martha Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, very creative. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!