Hello! Today I have 2 versions of a Christmas card using Repeat Impressions Snow Flakes stamps and a sentiment stamp from Ornaments and Snow Globes series. I stamped the Snowflakes and sentiment with Versamark ink on Blue CS and heat embossed with WOW Silver EP. I inked the edge of the panel with Pilot Silver Metallic Marker and attached to white card base. Love the details of the snowflake stamps with the sparkly silver embossing.
For the second card, I repeated all the steps in the above card but added Ultra-fine Crystal Glitter on the panel with double side adhesive paper. It's a bit hard to see the stamped elements in the photo. But it's a very glittery card!
Challenges to enter:
City Crafter Challenge Blog: Week 442 Snowflakes
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon Says Christmas
Daring Cardmakers: Theme is Snowflakes Falling
The House That Stamps Built: Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge D1218 Used top row Sparkle, Snow, Silver



Gorgeous!!! Those silver embossed snowflakes are fabulous! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteThe sliver snowflakes on the blue background are very pretty. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking your clean-and-simple card up to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge over on The House that Stamps Built! Love those pretty silvers nowflakes!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful snowflake card, thank you for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week.
ReplyDeleteSylvia xx