Since I had some ink embossed panels leftover, I created another card which is more CAS since it has more white space but I used the same supplies in making this card but used Gold Gems instead of Enamel Dots and added some die cut green leaves.
Challenges:
Stamp TV: Monthly Mix challenge MMC112018 Make a Monochromatic Christmas card.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon Says Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas: #393 Anything Goes. Used Gina K Designs Dies for Flowers and Leaves.
City Crafter Challenge Blog: Week 46 Zig-a-Zag-Ah
613 Avenue Create: Challenge #215 Anything Goes with Optional Twist Christmas/Winter
CAS Mixup Card Challenge: November challenge Embossing Folder + Stamping + Your choice.613 Avenue Create: Challenge #215 Anything Goes with Optional Twist Christmas/Winter
Used DOI to ink Embossing Folder, Stamping, Die Cuts, Bling. Sentiment was heat embossed with clear EP.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa



Great work with your Letterpress technique ... at least I think that's what it's called. :) Your chevrons looks awesome, Theresa. So pretty with the poinsettiass Always great when you can get two cards from one fantastic background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLovely CAS card. I love the colour choice and dimension created by the poinsettias.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by at 613 Avenue Create
Hugs Sheryl xx
Fun way to use the embossing folder and to such great effect. The monochromatic colour scheme looks fabulous and both cards look amazing. Thank you for joining in the CAS challenge with your second card X
ReplyDeleteYour inked and embossed chevrons are so pretty Theresa! I love the matching flowers! Two fabulous cards with one technique! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!
ReplyDeleteGreat way to use the inked embossing folder. Love your pretty cards and the matching flowers. I think the white space and green leaves are very pretty on the 2nd card.
ReplyDelete