Sunday, November 25, 2018

Christmas Poinsettias

 Hello!  I created this card using some patterned paper from my stash, a poinsettia die, circle dies, and a Gina K Design stamp.   I did not have any dark green cardstock so I used white CS and colored the areas shown beneath the pattern with Green Copic.  Finished with a green satin ribbon bow and a white enamel dot. Used the sketch #480 from Tuesday Morning Sketches for my design.
Other Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #413 Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: All about using Patterned Paper

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, that paper is great! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! What a great idea to color your own cardstock to match!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poinsettia paper is wonderful and I love the sentiment stamp you used. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!