Monday, October 29, 2018

Monochrome with Style


Hello! I have a very simple thank you card stamped with an old pumpkin stamp that I have had many years.  I think it is a PSX but it has no markings on the stamp.  I have always colored this image and this is the first time I stamped it and just let the stamp details show through in a monochromatic design.   I used SU Bravo Burgundy ink on Ivory CS for both the image and Gina K sentiment.  I placed on a card base in the same color tones.  Simple but elegant.
Challenges:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenges: # 488 Monochrome-2nd entry for monochrome card
Modsquad Challenge: Make a fall thank you card.  Kept this one very clean and simple.  
CAS on Friday: Challenge #144 Make a Fall or Halloween card 

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. I always love to see folks using their older stamps. This one is lovely stamped in burgandy. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and thanks for joining us at craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I think fall, I think colour. But your monochrome card is lovely, Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!