Monday, October 15, 2018

Christmas Cardinal

Hello!  Playing with some challenges with Christmas themes.  I stamped  a GKD bird and sentiment 
from Peace & Joy set with Memento Black ink and colored with Copics.  Added some glossy accents to the berries. Trimmed the image and popped up with foam on a white card base that I embossed the lower edge with a Cuttlebug  Border EF.  
Challenges to enter:
CAS Christmas: October theme Birds
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #313 Holiday
The Merry Christmas Challenge:  Always Anything Christmas
Christmas at Sweet Stampin': October Challenge Anything Christmas

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card design and coloring,love it...thank you for joining us at ATSM CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely image and a fabulous elegant design. Thank you for joining us at CASS.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Copic colouring Theresa! Beautiful design ... love the added texture from the dry embossed strip at the bottom. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty Cardinal and wonderful colouring :) Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet cardinal card. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge! Aimeslee DT xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cardinals are my Christmas faves! Love your card. Thanks for sharing on The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love your CAS design and the dimension you created by popping up the main image. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!