Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Red Shoe with Silver
Hello! Playing with some old stamps that I pulled out for the challenge at Double D Challenges-If the Shoe Fits. I made a CAS card stamping the shoe and sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers with Black ink. Colored the shoe with Red Copics and heat embossed the heel and sole with Silver EP. Looks much better in real life than in the photo. Used a Red Glitter CS for Mat and White card base.
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
CAS,
Glitter Paper,
Heat Embossing,
Mark's Finest Papers Stamps,
Shoe,
Silver EP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This is AWESOME! LOVE that sentiment! Perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘If the Shoe Fits’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!