Monday, September 24, 2018
Lots of Pumpkins
Fall is in the air! Enjoying the cooler temperatures and change of seasons. I printed out a Power Poppy digital image Fall Haul loaded with pumpkins that I colored with Copics. Created a simple card using a Grass Green Mat and card base of Yellow CS. Finished with a sentiment stamped with brown ink and an orange twine. This card is loaded with pumpkins so I think it will fit into Creative Confetti Challenge All about the Pumpkin Spice.
Other challenges:
Cards in Envy: Feels Like Fall Challenge
Make My Monday Challenge: #80 Autumn/Fall colors
Modsquad Challenge: Fall colors
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Copics,
Corner Punch,
Fall,
Power Poppy Digital Stamp,
Pumpkins,
Twine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a fun fall image! I really like the asymmetry by rounding certain corners. I really need to dig out my corner rounder!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous coloring on the image. Love the rounded corners too! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.
ReplyDelete