Thursday, August 30, 2018

Sunflower Greetings

 Welcome!  I am playing with another sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches shown below.  I used a Repeat Impressions Sunflower stamp (yes, I have another sunflower stamp) stamped with Memento Toffee Crunch ink on White CS and colored with Copics.  Trimmed this with an oval die and placed on a green patterned mat cut with a scalloped oval die.  Used some die cuts of patterned paper and a polka dot background all from Kaiser Craft Jungle Bug pad to complete the card.  Stamped sentiment from Flourishes set in brown ink and added a dragonfly button from my stash.
I have had the sunflower stamp since 2015.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: August Anything Goes using Patterned Paper
Shopping Our Stash: #369 Quit Bugging me. Use a bug or insect on your project.
The House That Stamps Built: Challenge A2218 Anything Goes. Used Repeat Impressions stamp.
Retro Rubber Challenge: Challenge #94 Anything Goes.  Sunflower stamp is 3years old or older.
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch #468



 Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunflower-- amazing coloring. Thank you for sharing this at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch!
    Sunflowers are my favourite - and the wee added bug is perfect!
    Thanks for gettin' buggy with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way that you've layered up all the various elements around the sentiment, culminating in your cute bug button. Your colour choices are so harmonious and all the patterns and designs work together well. Thank you for joining in with us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion, you can never go wrong with a sunflower! Happy and cheerful, always good for any occasion! Thanks for playing with Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card for the end of summer! I just love sunflowers and I'm loving that little dragonfly accent too :) Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. Thank you very much for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a prettily styled card. I enjoyed using my sunflower stamp for my sample, yours is very nicely colored as well. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber for AG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely lovely lovely! There is just something about sunflowers that just make me smile. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love sunflowers! And I really like that you stamped your image in a color rather than black! Neat look!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! That sunflower image is gorgeous and I love the papers and that wee dragonfly you've used. Thanks for joining the fun at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice card for the end of summer, the sunflowers are so pretty on your card. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!