Friday, August 10, 2018

Stencil Monoprint


Hello!  I read about the Stencil Monoprint technique and saw some videos at CAS Mix  Up Card challenge and had to give it a try.  Actually I tried it with several stencils using different combos of Distress Oxide Inks.  I am sharing one of the results on this finished card.  I used Tim Holtz Lace Layering stencil to create the print. I trimmed a section of the print and placed on a mat of Bright Blue CS and a White card base.  Added a die cut Dragonfly that I heat embossed with Silver Snowflake Embossing Tinsel  and stamped a Repeat Impressions Vertical sentiment with Picked Raspberry DOI.  Stay tune for more cards with Stencil Monoprint.

Challenges:
 CAS Mix Up Card Challenge: August Stencil Monoprint + Stamping +Your Choice.  I used die cut and heat embossing on the dragonfly and  heat embossing on the sentiment (clear EP).
The House That Stamps Built:  Tic-Tac-Toe a818  Used Bottom Row Shimmer or Sparkle, Bright Colors, Dragonflies.  Also fits Diagonal- Use Dimension, Watercolor, Dragonflies




Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

  1. You've made a fabulous and beautiful card with that fun stencil monoprint technique. Glorious colours and the stencil is so very pretty. Thank you for joining in The CAS Mix Up Challenge with your wonderful card x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stencil monoprint is gorgeous, Theresa!! Love the bright and summery colours. And so pretty with the beautiful dragonfly. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bright, happy monoprint, Theresa! The blue dragonfly with the tinsel embossing looks lovely perched on top! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! Beautiful stencil and fabulous color combo! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Stencil Monoprint background for your beautiful dragonfly, Theresa. So pleased you joined our CAS Mix Up Challenge. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful summer colors on your lovely floral monoprint stenciled background Theresa! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the CAS Mix Up! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw your card in the gallery over at CAS Mixup and had to pop by to say Wow wow wow! That stencil monoprint is just stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful stenciled panel -- I love the bright/happy colors you used! Thanks so much for linking up to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge over at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!