Monday, August 20, 2018

Inspired by Home


Hello!  Looks to be a sunny day in Ohio. This month the Power & Spark challenge at Power Poppy is to create a project inspired by something in your home and include a photo of what  inspired  us.  This time of year I like to bring out arrangements of silk sunflowers.  I am showing one that is in our living room.  I made this card by printing Power Poppy digital Sunflower Power on watercolor paper and water coloring with a water brush and Distress Oxide inks.  I have done a lot of sunflower cards lately.  I stamped a Power Poppy sentiment from Sunny Harvest set.  I used Rust CS and Authentique  Pattern Paper from Blissful paper pad to complete the card. 

Challenges:
Power & Spark Challenge: Inspired by  Home
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: August Anything with Patterned Paper

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. That is such a great sunflower image. I like both your card and your lovely living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!