Hello! Are you having a Buggy summer? Made this buggy card for Double D Challenge "Don't Bug Me!". They really want to see bugs on our cards. I chose to use Dragonflies since I have this great Kathy Davis Pattern Paper and used it with Creative Dies Dragonfly stamp and die set. I stamped the Dragonfly 3 times on a panel of White CS with Memento Paris Dusk Ink (trimmed and fussy cut the extended wings and inked edges) and placed Dragonflies die cuts from Vellum over the stamped images. I colored the Vellum ones with Pencils to match the colors in the Pattern Paper used as the background on a White card base. Assembled the card and added a sentiment and sequins to finish. Fun card! Fun challenge!
Challenges:
Double D Mood Board-
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: August Challenge use Patterned Paper
Happy Little Stampers: August Anything Goes With Dies Challenge
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Dragonflies a Flutter
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Creative Die,
Die Cuts,
Dragonfly,
Patterned Paper,
Pencils,
Sequins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wonderful design, Theresa. The dragon flies are perfect for our "Don't Bug Me" challenge. Thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteKathy
DD DT
What a gorgeous light and airy card! Fabulous colour matching with the Dragonflies and paper...thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThese dragon flies are beautiful! Nicely done Theresa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Don’t Bug Me!’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
Such a lovely card!!
ReplyDeleteThis one really caught my eye - it just looked so beautifully different. It is just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining the Double "D" Challenge Challenge.
Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)