Thursday, July 12, 2018

Simply Flowers

Hello! Today I am playing with a stamp that I won from Just For Fun stamps some time ago which  I have never used.  Thought it was about time to ink this lovely Nature's Bouquet stamp.  I decided to make a CAS card that highlighted the simplicity of the flowers.  On white CS, I stamped with GKD Amalgam, a new ink that I am trying with Copic Markers.  Simply colored with yellow markers and edged the white panel with Copic Black Marker.  The black gives the appearance of a black mat but without another layer and more weight to the card.  Added the Birthday sentiment ( from my stash of stamps) and a base card of GKD Yellow CS.  Really like the crisp and clean look of the finished card.
Challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations:  Color Challenge CIC450  White, Black and Yellow
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #300-Photo Inspiration Create a Birthday card to help celebrate their 6th Birthday
ModSquad Challenge: Make a  Birthday Card with Flowers.




Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! That is such a pretty stamp. You could color up a whole bunch of these in different colors and give them as a gift! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A crisp, clean and sunny birthday card.
    So pleased you joined us for our 6th birthday celebrations at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple card and such a lovely stamp with just a touch of colour. Beautiful cas card Theresa. Thanks for joining our Gallery this week at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely clean and simple design. Beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT (PS, sorry for taking so long to comment - I've been unwell.)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!