Thursday, January 11, 2018

Glittery Glasses

Hello!  I made this card a few days ago when it was too cold to be outside and I spent my time in the studio.  This one was made with  scraps of red  and light gold glitter paper and white CS.  I stamped  wine glasses on the glitter paper with Repeat Impressions stamps and fussy cut and placed them on the red glitter paper.  I embossed the white card base with Divine Swirls EF and stamped the old Christmas Sentiment from stash with versamark and heat embossed with Red EP.   I never have used that sentiment but it was perfect for my card.
Challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #272 Create a Christmas card with Glasses
Addicted to Stamps and More: #274 Clean and Simple
Cas-ual Fridays: CFC190-All that Glitters



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. I love that embossing folder Theresa. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the red sparkle! The embossed background is the perfect setting for it. Thanks for sharing your creation with everyone at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card with glitters.Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@ATSM
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!