Hello! Today I have a fall/autumn card made using emboss resist technique with Gina K Design stamps and Distress Oxide inks. The leaves were stamped with Versamark and embossed with Pearl Gold EP and colored with Memento Markers. Sponged over the leaves with Candied Apple, Fossilized Amber, and Spiced Marmalade oxide inks. Card Base is shimmering Yellow Pearl CS. The leaves almost have a look of stained glass.
Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge: Leaves
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
AAA Cards: CAS Game #99 Autumn
Creative With Stamps: Challenge #18 Leaves
The Paper Girls: Challenge #136 Harvest
Added:
Calling All Sisters: CAS05 Encouragement Challenge. See Photo Inspiration below. Thanks Gwendolyn for asking me to share my card.
Added:
Calling All Sisters: CAS05 Encouragement Challenge. See Photo Inspiration below. Thanks Gwendolyn for asking me to share my card.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa




Oh my, this is stunning! I love the look of your leaves and the colors you used are perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.
ReplyDeleteThose leaves are spectacularly stunning! Fabulous card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
ReplyDeleteLove that sentiment on the front of your beautiful Autumn card, Theresa! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative with Stamps this month :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card, I love those colours! They are perfect for our challenge at Calling All Sistahs challenge blog so I hope you'll share your card with us there too! Cheers, Gwendolyn
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. I love these fall colors! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS
ReplyDeletePretty card in lovely Autumn colors! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you here Theresa, your card really captures the essence of our mood board! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Calling All Sistahs Encouragement challenge and we hope to see more of your creations! Gwendolyn
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the background, thanks for joining the Calling All Sisters encouragement challenge!
ReplyDelete