Sunday, July 16, 2017

It's the Sentiment That Counts


This card is for the Mod Squad Challenge - Make sentiment the main focal point.  I have several great sentiments from the sponsor Power Poppy.  It was just a matter of choosing one for my card.  I decided on this one from her Berry It Digi stamps.  I printed it, framed it with a green mat and used a "berry" red card base.  Actually the sentiment is beneath a die cut in the front of the base card.   I printed the Berry Image much smaller than the actual size, colored it with Copics, and fussy cut it.  Attached it with foam tape.  Embossed a row of dots on the lower edge of the card.  Might use this for a birthday if I added a birthday greeting inside. You think??

Other Challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenges: #345 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: Challenge Weeks #290 & 291 Anything Goes

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not aware of this sentiment fromPower Poppy! Thanks for the reminder as it it a great one to have. Love how you used it for this challenge. Thanks for sharing with us this week at the Mod Squad Challenge.
    Barbara, Challenge host

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!