Thursday, June 29, 2017

Moose with Christmas Tree

Bear with me as I will be repeating a lot from my last Moose Card post in posting this Christmas card.  I found that I have several cute Moose images and am not sure the origin of this one.  I used more of Paper Sweeties Merry & Bright paper pad with Red CS and cut the words from  White CS using Cheery Lynn Dies.  I trimmed the printed image with a Spellbinders die and edged with a Red Copic marker before assembling the card. I used Red and Green Nuvo Crystal dots on the ornaments. 
Challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #254 Merry Christmas-Moose
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #339 Anything goes for Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge: June Challenge is anything goes.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: June Challenge is to use patterned paper.


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. Another cutie - well done on getting a second moose card done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with more of your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the little fella is all into decorating, even as to have an ornament hanging on his antlers.. that's great. cute card.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute christmas card. Thank you so much for playing with us A Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper!
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!