Hello! I have been MIA for a couple of months but am back to share a card that I have made. This card was made by printing a digital image Bunny Painting Egg from Craftin Desert Divas and colored with Copics and Glitter pens. I added some GKD washi tape in neon colors and added to a Turquoise card base. I wrote the sentiment with an orange Copic trying to make it look as if it was painted with a brush by the bunny.
Challenges to enter:
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 472 Easter
The Paper Players: Challenge PP338 Easter Bunny
Artistic Inspirations: Challenge 176 is anything goes/ Easter theme (optional)
Alphabet Challenge: B is for Bunny
The Paper Players: Challenge PP338 Easter Bunny
Artistic Inspirations: Challenge 176 is anything goes/ Easter theme (optional)
Alphabet Challenge: B is for Bunny
Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
I love reading your comments.
Have a great day!
Theresa



Glad you're back Theresa! This card is adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Neon / Brights’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
LOL..how cute! What an adorable image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back! This is a sweet card! Loving that bunny's expression and your bright happy striped background paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Donna, DT Member.
ReplyDeleteI love your painting bunny. He is absolutely adorable. Such a bright, fun and fresh card. So glad you shared it with us at the Paper Players
ReplyDeleteJaydee
How sweet it is!!! Beautiful colors and sweet bunny. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players!
ReplyDelete