Welcome Friends! I was looking for a pattern paper for another project when I came across a floral pattern with the colors Orange, Turquoise, and Violet that was perfect for the color challenge at The House That Stamps Built.... so I set it aside and came back to it later to create this card using a sketch from The Challenge shown below. I place a panel of the pattern from a GKD paper pad on to an Orange Card Base that I embossed with Darice EF Floral Frenzy and added a Pumpkin image made with a Repeat Impressions stamp and colored with Copics. Added the words cut with Cheery Lynn dies from Turquoise and Violet CS scraps.
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: WIW Color Challenge shown below.
The Challenge: #80 Sketch Challenge
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: October challenge
Fab n Funky Challenge: #321 Include the word Happy



What a bright autumn card. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting!
Catherine x DT
What a bright and cheerful Thanksgiving card! Thanks for playing The Challenge!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of our color challenge this week, and it makes a beautiful Thanksgiving card. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built this week.
ReplyDeleteAlways enjoy seeing your entries Theresa - thanks for much for joining us at Cards in Envy. It's Thanksgiving in Canada this weekend so this is perfect timing.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, Theresa! I always enjoy seeing your creations. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!
ReplyDeleteYeay, my favorite pumpkin!! And a beautiful card to go along with it. That paper IS perfect for our challenge and I love the embossed background. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
ReplyDeleteWendy xx
A great card in fab colours. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x
ReplyDelete