Saturday, October 8, 2016

Cute Elf with Santa's List


Hello!  My card today features an Elf that I printed and cut with my Cameo using a Silhouette file from Stinkin Cute Paper Piecings.   I stamped a Creative Vision verse with Versamark on clear Vellum and embossed with Red EP.  I trimmed the words and adhered with Vellum Tape to the background of pattern paper from Authenique that was embossed with Argyle EF.  I used a green Card base added the elf that I backed with craft foam for dimension.  Of course I added my DH's name and myself to Santa's nice list. I added some sparkle with Sakura Clear Star and Metallic Gold pens.
Challenge:
Merry Monday Challenge: #216 Elves
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: October Challenge
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: October Challenge
Happy Little Stampers: Christmas Challenge Embossing.  Used both dry and heat embossing on this card.

It's never too early to start making holiday cards.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just too cute. Love that pattern paper surrounding your adorable elf. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling elf - just love that Cameo image! Perfect pattern behind too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!